Monday, August 4, 2008

Clinique acne solutions clarifying lotion and mild acne pics

Exfoliating work towards eliminating unwanted dead cells from your skin. Make sure that you are gentle with your skin when exfoliating it. Talk to your dermatologist about suggesting you a good exfoliating product that'll be suitable for your skin type.
I stumbled on one such method and it actually worked. There where any number of methods I tried but it was this one which actually did the job. I have tried everything I came across from Grandmas days like sandal wood paste, cucumber juice, washing my face on every opportunity, drinking lots of water etc... to the latest creams, some of them worsened the situation, some eased it and some gave some relief but the only thing that cured me completely was this godsend one which I stumbled on the internet and it worked in 3 days. It is not difficult to try it they give you step by step guidance to apply it.
Detoxification is the one method no one really talks about when it comes to treating acne. Detoxifying your body will ensure that you have a better, healthier body with an improved immune system and regulated hormone secretion. Detoxification alone is one of the top 3 ways to treat your acne.
conccrningi.blogspot.com
tags: does iodine cause acne, does vitamin e work on acne scars, vitamin b zinc acne

No comments: